Everyone has a different body, so achieving the ideal contour and shape will be unique to your body type and preferences. Our body contouring surgeries will help you create a tighter and smoother contour, improving your profile and leading to renewed self-confidence.
Popular body contouring procedures include:
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Upper Body Lift
- Lower Body Lift
- Thigh Lift
- Brachioplasty (Arm Lift)
Restore Your Body to a Youthful, Natural Appearance
Dr. Dardano and his staff are committed to helping you achieve your aesthetic goals. Whether you’ve had years of sun damage, weight gain and loss, or excess skin from pregnancy we can help you restore you rebuild what nature and time have taken away.
Our body contouring services will remove excess skin and tighten muscles so that you can feel confident in your own skin.
Upper Body Lift
Also known as body lift or back lift
Upper-body-lift surgery may consist of one or several procedures, including an upper arm lift, breast lift (or gynecomastia) or surgery to remove fat rolls along the back. Loose, sagging skin resulting from dramatic weight loss or after liposuction is removed to create a tighter and smoother contour, improving your profile and leading to renewed self-confidence.
When to Consider an Upper Body Lift
- You recently underwent massive weight loss through natural means or bariatric surgery.
- You have excess, sagging skin following pregnancy.
- You are discouraged by loose skin around your arms, chest or waist.
- You have “back rolls” or rolls of fat around the edges of your lower back.
Lower Body Lift
Also known as belt lipectomy
Dramatic weight loss, weight fluctuation or natural aging frequently results in sagging skin in areas below the waistline. Lower-body-lift surgery tightens and sculpts the buttocks, back of the thighs, outer thighs, inner thighs, hips and abdomen. Loose skin that looks aesthetically displeasing or causes mobility restrictions is removed. A lower body lift is appropriate if you are near your ideal weight and may precede or follow an upper body lift procedure. Every year, thousands of people undergo successful lower-body-lift surgery and are pleased with the results.
When to Consider a Lower Body Lift
- If you have had dramatic weight loss due to bariatric surgery or dieting.
- If you have relatively thin layers of fat below the skin in the hip, thigh, abdomen and buttock areas.
- If overhanging skin in your lower body restricts your mobility and/or causes painful chafing, rashes or infection.
- If you are distressed by sagging skin in your lower body.
Also known as thighplasty
A thigh lift is a procedure that involves the removal of excess skin and fat from either the inner or outer thighs. This is often desirable after substantial or bariatric weight loss or in individuals for whom dieting and exercise have failed to reduce excess tissue in their upper thighs. Liposuction may be used as an adjunct to the recontouring of the inner thigh. If you are committed to maintaining a healthy lifestyle and a moderate weight, a thigh lift can help you regain the youthful thigh contours you desire.
When to Consider a Thigh Lift
- If you want your thighs to have a better, more proportional contour and a firmer look and feel.
- If you have undergone bariatric surgery or massive weight loss.
- If you are distressed about loose, flabby skin on your thighs.
- If you have difficulty fitting into clothing because of heavy thighs.
Upper Arm Lift
Also known as brachioplasty
An upper arm lift reshapes the upper arm to tighten loose skin and remove fat that often creates a “bat wing” appearance under the arm. Removing the excess skin caused by weight loss or natural aging can tighten loose skin that extends from the underarm area to the elbow; liposuction is sometimes used in combination to achieve the best results. Every year, thousands of people undergo successful upper-arm-lift surgery and are pleased with the results.
When to Consider an Upper Arm Lift
- If your weight is normal, but you feel your shape is marred by underarm laxity.
- If you have lost a massive amount of weight and are left with excess upper-arm skin and fat that may resemble bat wings.
- If you are willing to accept a scar in exchange for shapelier arms.