“Integrity, excellence and confidence”
Dr Dardano has established himself as one of the most respected plastic surgeons in South Florida. He has a reputation amongst his peers as a caring surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner that compliment his surgical skills. He prides himself on his ability to communicate well with his patients so that they feel comfortable with his surgical plan and confident in his ability to do whatever it takes to provide and safe and consistent outcome. He draws on his extensive surgical training and experience to provide a comprehensive and compassionate surgical experience for both his cosmetic and reconstructive surgical patients.
In the past 20 yrs, Dr. Dardano has been elected by his peers to be the Chief of Surgery and Chief of Staff at both Boca Raton Regional Hospital and Delray Medical Center. Because of his medical leadership skills, he was recruited by Boca Raton Regional Hospital to serve in the administration as the Chief Medical Officer. In addition to his clinical practice, he is an Associate Professor of Biomedical Sciences and Surgery at FAU College of Medicine as well as the program site director of the general surgery residency program at Boca Raton Regional Hospital.
Dr. Dardano earned his medical degree from Nova Southeastern University. He completed his general surgery residency at Wayne State University in Detroit, and his plastic surgery fellowship at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston. He is double board certified by The American Board of Surgery, and The American Board of Plastic Surgery. He has written numerous articles in peer review journals as well as text-book chapters, and has lectured nationally and internationally on various subjects within plastic surgery.
Dr Dardano is actively involved in several local charities and attends medical missions across the globe to provide surgical care to those in need. He has a reputation for working closely with local surgeons and other physicians to provide reconstructive assistance.
Don’t compromise. Trust your care to a real plastic surgeon.
American Board of Plastic Surgery. What does this mean?
Since 1937, the ABPS has issued 9,290 certificates to plastic surgeons who met high standards in training requirements and successfully passed the examinations covering the breadth of Plastic Surgery.
American Society of Plastic Surgeons. What is this?
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) is the largest plastic surgery specialty organization in the world. Founded in 1931, the Society represents 94% of all board-certified plastic surgeons in the U.S., and more than eight thousand plastic surgeons worldwide, making ASPS a global institution and leading authority on cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. Members meet high standards of training, ethics, physician practice and research in plastic surgery.
American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. What is this?
Founded in 1967, the Aesthetic Society is recognized as the world’s leading professional organization of ABPS board-certified plastic surgeons who are solely dedicated to the art, science, and safe practice of aesthetic surgery and cosmetic medicine of the face and body. Our members are recognized as Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, to honor their many additional years of highly-specialized training and their passionate commitment to their patients.
Dr. Dardano’s Credentials
- Private Practice of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Program Site Director General Surgery Residency, Florida Atlantic University (FAU)
- Associate Professor of Surgery (affiliate), Florida Atlantic University (FAU) Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine AO North America Faculty
- March 2016-May 2017
Chief Medical Officer Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Diplomate of the American Board of Surgery
- National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- AO North America Faculty
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the International College of Surgeons American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- Member, American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Hernia Society
- Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons Florida Osteopathic Medical Association Florida Medical Association
- Southern Medical Association
- Palm Beach County Medical Society
- Palm Beach County Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Singleton Surgical Society, University of Texas Galveston
- Blocker-Lewis Plastic Surgery Society, University of Texas Galveston
- Boca Raton Community Hospital: Active Staff 2000-Present
- Delray Medical Center: Active Staff 2000-Present
- West Boca Medical Center: Courtesy Staff 2000-Present
- North Broward Medical Center: Affiliate Staff 2004-Present